Classics For Occasions
Let us make your occasion a classic....
Terms and Conditions
• All prices quoted are in Pounds Stirling for the mileage and time discussed at the time of enquiry. Prices are NOT subject to VAT. Any mileage over the quoted amount will be charged after the hire period.
• There is strictly NO smoking in any of our vehicles.
• We make every effort to supply the vehicle requested by the client but in certain circumstances beyond our control the vehicle may become unavailable. Where a different vehicle is required we will provide the best alternative available. If no acceptable alternative can be found compensation will be limited to the full refund of the hire charge of the vehicle. In an emergency we reserve the right to send the best alternative vehicle available at the time.
• We cannot accept responsibility for changes in a vehicles appearance due to the weather or terrain during the time of hire. Every effort is made to keep the vehicles looking their best throughout the hire period.
• We reserve the right to refuse to carry any passengers who are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or are abusive to our staff. If a passenger is refused carriage no refund or compensation will be issued.
• The hirer is responsible for any damage to the interior or exterior of the vehicle, any passengers who cause damage to the vehicles will be charged the full cost of reinstating the vehicle to its original appearance including valeting or repairs. If the damage to the vehicle results in it becoming unavailable for any other pre booked customers then the offending passenger may be liable.
• We do not accept liability for any missed or late arrival to events, loss or damage to possessions, consequential losses or make refunds or compensation in the event of a late arrival due to circumstances beyond our control such as adverse weather conditions, theft, traffic accidents, traffic congestions, vehicle breakdown, terrorist attacks or acts of God.
• The consumption of food and alcohol is prohibited in all vehicles unless provided by us. Where food or drink is provided passengers are requested to ensure that the vehicle is not damaged during the consumption.
• Due to the nature and age of our vehicles they are not fitted with safety belts, passengers travel at their own risk and we are not responsible for any injury or damages.
• We are unable to fit child seats and as such cannot transport children under the age of 3 due to safety reasons.
• Any outside costs incurred during the period of hire including, parking and tolls etc will be charged at cost to the hirer.
• We may take photographs of your occasion for promotional uses on literature or our website, if you do not wish your images to be used please state at the time of booking.
• Gratuities are at the customer’s discretion.
• No booking is confirmed until a non refundable deposit of £100 is received
• Full payment is required 2 months before the date of hire.
• If full payment is not received 2 months before the date of hire, the booking will be cancelled and Classic for Occasions will retain the £100 deposit.
• If the hire is cancelled more than 2 months before the date of hire a full refund will be issued, if less than this no refund will be issued.
• Any booking made for a date less than 2 months in advance must be paid in full at the time of booking.
•We reserved the right to amend our terms and conditions at any time without notice.